Here are some links to other pages with stories of Local History.
- Historic 1839 Event Celebrated at Neales Flat – in memory or Isaac Hearnshaw & John Craig
- Black Emma – The last Local Aborigine in the district
- Eudunda – In the Beginning – More history about the Local Aborigines and this district.
- Julia Creek Police Station Memorial 1842 – 1846 – details from the opening of the memorial
- Who and Why Gustav – the story about how Eudunda adopted Gustav and his Dog.
- Gustav & his Dog – this is the gateway to Eudunda
- Obituaries Index – Celebrating the lives of some of our residents