Eudunda Family Heritage Gallery Committee Meeting for April 2019 was ‘abuzz’ with lots of things happening at the moment.
A few of the items discussed:
- Planning for another Antiques Valuation Day after the successful one in March. Although a date is still to be set, it is likely to be in May.
- Guttering/Roof issues have been fixes.
- The committee heard from Peter Herriman about the plans for Eudunda’s 150th and Colin Thiele’s 100th Celebrations, with the first meeting asking for people to join the Organising Committee due this Thursday.
The Heritage Committee are already thinking about things they would like to be involved in for that week of Celebrations.
- The committee also heard about the proposal to build two more walking trails in the district.
- There should be a new Gustav newsletter out soon too, so keep your eyes open for that.