Eudunda Family Heritage Gallery Committee Meeting for April 2019 was ‘abuzz’ with lots of things happening at the moment.
A few of the items discussed:
- Planning for another Antiques Valuation Day after the successful one in March. Although a date is still to be set, it is likely to be in May.
- Guttering/Roof issues have been fixes.
- The committee heard from Peter Herriman about the plans for Eudunda’s 150th and Colin Thiele’s 100th Celebrations, with the first meeting asking for people to join the Organising Committee due this Thursday.
The Heritage Committee are already thinking about things they would like to be involved in for that week of Celebrations.
- The committee also heard about the proposal to build two more walking trails in the district.
- There should be a new Gustav newsletter out soon too, so keep your eyes open for that.
The Eudunda Family Heritage Gallery
is proud to announce that Samuel Doering,
our youngest committee member
has been awarded
Eudunda’s Young Citizen of the Year.
Being named Young Citizen of the Year is a great honour, and well deserved for the work that you have done at the Gallery and all the things you have become involved in and achieved.
Samuel will officially be presented with the award at the Eudunda Gardens
for part of the Australia Day Celebrations. 26th Jan 2019.
As part of those celebrations there will be a free breakfast at 8am and the presentations start at 9am, The Organiser of the event hope to connect with
Samuel via the internet from London so we can hear from him.
Even while away studying in London, Samuel has been posting regularly on our Facebook pages with fantastic historic photos & information.
Well Done Samuel.
More details about the Australia Day Breakfast & Presentations here